INEI-ANLIS Dr. C.G.Malbrán, Virologíasearches for partner interested in the following topics:
HEALTH-2009-2.3.1-1: Global collaborative research on the prevention of antibiotic resistance.
HEALTH-2009-2.3.1-2: Impact of specific antibiotic therapies on the prevalence of resistant bacteria in the human host.
HEALTH-2009-2.3.1-3: Clinical evaluation of point-of-care diagnostic tests for microbial detection and identification, antibiotic susceptibility determination and biomarkers.
HEALTH-2009-2.3.3-1: Efficacy and effectiveness of personal protection equipment and other measures against influenza transmission.
Vilma Savy (Female)
Fax 54 11 4301 1035
INEI-ANLIS Dr. C.G.Malbrán, Virología
Av. Velez Sarsfield 563,
1281, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- View the Catalogue of Irish Expertise for the Environment Theme (Download MS Excel )
- View the Partner Search Requests for the FP7-ENV-2009 Call (Download MS Excel )
- The Research Institute for Land Reclamation and Agricultural Mechanization (RILRAM) are looking for partners in order to submit a project proposal under the FP7 Environment programme, topic:
ENV.2009.3.1.1.1 'Adaptation of water supply and sanitation systems to cope with climate change"
Partners' expertise sought: RILRAM request partners acting as project leaders and also as coordinator for the intended project.
For further information kindly contact:
Dr. Galina Patamanska
Senior Researcher, Irrigation and Drainage Department
Research Institute for Land Reclamation and Agricultural Mechanization
- Searchable database of Polish Proposals for FP7 http://www.kpk.gov.pl/7pr/eoi/index.html
- FP7 PORTUGUESE EXPERTISE CATALOGUE - ENVIRONMENT (INCL. CLIMATE CHANGE) (Download MS Excel )
- Institute of Systems and Robotics – University of Coimbra (Portugal) searches for partners from ICPC countries under the topic
Env.2009.4.1.3.2 - Earth observation in support of a sustainable exploitation of mineral resources
Expertise required: Earth observation, remote sensing. (Download *PDF )