Tempus project InterEuLawEast – «European and International Law Master programme Development in Eastern Europe»
Full name: «European and International Law Master programme Development in Eastern Europe».
Start of the project: 12/01/2013
Project duration: 36 months
Funding Program: The «Tempus» program . Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture (EACEA) is responsible for managing of the program.
Implementation period: 12.01.2013 – 11.30.2016
The project consortium
- University of Zagreb (Croatia) – project coordinator.
- University of Maribor (Slovenia)
- Higher School of Social Technologies (Riga, Latvia)
- Voronezh State University (Russia)
- Kazan (Volga) Federal University (Russia)
- Tyumen State University (Russia)
- National University " Odessa Law Academy" (Ukraine)
- Donetsk National University (Ukraine).
VSU divisions - responsible project participants:
- Faculty of Law, Department of International and European Law of VSU:
- Biriukov Pavel N., Head of International and European Law Department of VSU;
- Galushko Dmitry V., Associate Professor of International and European Law Department of VSU.
- Centre for International projects and programs of VSU:
- Akulshina Alla V., Director.
More about the project
Center for European and International Law of VSU