Project no. PL 043911
Project acronym: RegionERA
Project title: REGIONAL NETWORK FOR SUPPORT OF SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNOLOGICAL CO-OPERATION BETWEEN EUROPEAN UNION AND RUSSIAN REGIONS
Instrument: FP6 Specific Support Action
Thematic Priority: INCO
Deliverable 3.1.: Training programme
Due date of deliverable: 30.06.2007, Actual submission date: 30.06.2007
Deliverable 3.3.: Training workshop materials and certificates
Due date of deliverable: 31.07.2007, Actual submission date: 31.07.2007
«PROJECT ACTIVITIES. COMMERSIALISATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY»
A number of hours: 102
Audience lessons: 82
Personal work: 20
A number of tests envisaged: N/a
Control form: test
Theme: 11.00.00 – Political sciences
Search image (key words):
Russia-ЕU, scientific and technological cooperation, common research space, the EU Framework Programmes, project proposal, consortium, project management.
«Project activities. Commersialisation of intellectual property»
Objectives and aims of study:
Overall objective of the course: Training of commersialisation of intellectual property related to developing common EU-Russia research space: overview of Russian and European S/T programmes, the EU Framework Programmes, project proposal writing, and international research project management.
- to raise awareness of general trends and major steps of development of S/T cooperation between Russia and the EU and creating common research space;
- to raise awareness of the largest international, European and Russian organisations, foundations and programmes in the field S/T cooperation;
- to raise awareness of the EU Framework Programmes as an instrument of promoting common EU-Russia research space;
- to develop skills of project proposals writing on programmes targeted on the EU-Russia S/T partnership development.
II. 1. Distribution of training course by hours and topics:
||Lab tasks (hours)
||Personal work (hours)
||International, European and Russian organizations, foundations and programmes for S/T cooperation. History of EU-Russia cooperation in education and research.
||The EU Framework Programmes as an instrument of promoting common EU-Russia research space.
||The Seventh Framework Programme as a new stage of creating common research space.
||Project idea shaping and first steps to write project proposal
||Project proposal writing.
||International research project management
||Practice in project proposal writing
Training Workshop Creating and management of joint research projects
under FP7 and other EU programmes
Health centre "Sputnik"
(village Somovo, Kurnatovski street,7)
1st day, June 14 (Thursday)
| 9.00 - 9.30
||workshop participants’ registration(lobby, 1st floor)
| 9.30 - 9.50
||Opening(conference hall, 1st floor)
Opening address of Prof Vladimir Titov, Chairman of Rector Council of Voronezh high education institutions, VSU Rector
| 9.50 - 10.30
||Scientific and technological cooperation of Russia and the EU: experience, challenges and prospects
Dr. Igor Zornikov,Head of the Regional Information Point for Scientific and Technological Cooperation with the EU
|10.30 - 11.00
||Overview of existing tools for cooperation between the EU and Russia
Mr. Andrey Girenko,project manager of European Research and Project Office GmbH (EURICE) (Germany)
|11.00 - 11.30
|11.30 - 12.30
||Introduction to the European Framework Programmes.
History, political background, objectives, goals and structure of the 7th Framework Programme (FP7), international cooperation and place of Russia in FP7
|12.30 - 13.30
||How FP7 works. Information resources and decision-making mechanism
|14.00 - 15.00
|15.00 - 16.15
||Overview of the main types of joint projects. Demonstration of examples of European projects with Russian partners(demonstration via Internet)
|16.15 - 17.15
||Search for European partners. Demonstration via Internet
|17.15 - 17.45
||First day completion. Questions and answers
2nd day, June 15 (Friday)
| 9.30 - 10.00
||Sixth and Seventh EU Framework Programmes: results and prospects of cooperation in biotechnology sector
Dr. Irina Sharova,Deputy Head of Russian National FP7 Contact Point on "Food, Agriculture and Biotechnology" (Bach Institute of Biochemistry of RAS).
|10.00 - 11.00
||From scientific idea to research project
(objectives, workplan structure, expected impacts). Reductive technology.
| 11.00 - 11.15
|11.15 - 12.00
||Writing of competitive project proposal. Basic rules. FP7 project proposal structure.
|12.00 - 13.00
||Budgeting FP7 project. Principles, cost models,
reporting. Examples of Russian practice
|12.00 - 13.30
||Research project life cycle. Submission and evaluation of a project proposal.
|14.00 - 15.00
|15.00 - 15.30
||Contract negotiations. Management of multilateral international research projects (FP7 example).
|15.30 - 16.30
||Project documents (Grant Agreement, Consortium Agreement).
IPR regime in European projects
|16.30 - 17.00
||Project results distribution (dissemination). Objectives and examples.
|17.15 - 18.00
||Project results exploitation (activities within a project and after that).
|18.00 - 18.30
||Second day completion. Questions and answers
3rd day, June 16 (Saturday)
| 9.30 - 10.15
||Commercialization of scientific results.
A few practical examples of European projects.
|10.15 - 11.15
||What are the reasons for participation of Russian scientists in European projects.
Pros and cons (concluding presentation). Discussion.
|11.15 - 11.30
|11.30 - 13.30
||Task assessment – presentation and evaluation of project proposals.
|14.00 - 15.00
|15.00 - 15.30
||Delivery of certificates.
|15.30 - 17.00
List of participants of training workshop
- Dr Natalia Avtina, Pharmaceutical Faculty, Voronezh State University
- Dr Alexey Aleschenko, Research Department, Voronezh Glinka State Agrarian University
- Prof Andrey Annenkov, International High Technology Institute
- Dr Alla Batchenko, Head of Department of Academic Mobility, South Federal University
- Dr Irina Bakhmetieva, Head of Centre for International Cooperation, Voronezh State Pedagogical University
- Mr. Andrey Besedin, Kursk State Medical University
- Mr. Andrey Bystrykh, Faculty of Romano-Germanic Philology, Voronezh State University
- Dr Aleksey Valyalschikov, Geology Faculty, Voronezh State University
- Ms Elena Vereschagina, History Faculty, Voronezh State University
- Dr Galina Grishina, Head of Department for International Affairs, Volgograd State Agricultural Academy
- Dr Ekaterina Dvoretskaya, Deputy Director of Centre for International Specialists Training, Tambov State Technical University
- Dr Mikhail Drapaluk, Voronezh State Academy of Forestry Engineering
- Dr. Aleksey Zhuravlev, Voronezh State Agricultural Academy
- Dr Igor Isakov, Voronezh State Academy of Forestry Engineering
- Dr Sabir Kadyrov, Head of Research Department, Voronezh Glinka State Agrarian University
- Dr Elena Kardasheva, International Relations Faculty, Voronezh State University
- Ms Inna Kaskova, Belgorod State University
- Mr. Maxim Kovtun, Belgorod Shukhov State Technological University
- Ms Anastasia Kolpakova, Borisoglebsk State Pedagogical Institute
- Dr Igor Komov, Geography and Geoecology Faculty, Voronezh State University
- Ms Olga Kononenko, , Kharkov, Ukraine
- Dr Mikhail Kopytin, Voronezh State Technical University
- Ms Angelina Korotkikh, Voronezh Burdenko State Medical Academy
- Dr Andrey Krasukov, Law Faculty, Voronezh State University
- Dr Vera Levina, Tambov Derzhavin State University
- Prof Tatyana Ledeneva, Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Voronezh State University
- Dr Alexey Mashirin, Маширин, A.N.Bakh Institute of Biochemistry RAS
- Prof Viktor Mescheriakov, проректор по научной работе, Lipetsk State Technical University
- Ms Irina Miroshnichenko, Belgorod State Agricultural Academy
- Dr Vladimir Moskovkin, Head the Department, Deputy Vice-rector for Research, Belgorod State University
- Dr. Larissa Mozar, Deputy-rector, Kuban State University
- Dr. Loudmila Nazarova, Oriel State Technical University
- Dr Ekaterina Nikonova, Regional Centre for International Cooperation (RCIC) of the West Siberian Universities, Altay Polzunov State Technical University
- Dr Loudmila Novikova, Voronezh State Academy of Forestry Engineering
- Dr Vladimir Panischev, Kursk State Technical University
- Ms Yulia Polyaninova, Saratov State Technical University
- Dr Vladimir Pryadiev, Mathematics Faculty, Voronezh State University
- Dr Oleg Rodin, Economics Faculty, Voronezh State University
- Mr. Aleksey Sushkov, Engineering Bureau of Chemical Automatics
- Dr Alexander Sychev, Vice-dean, Сomputer Sciences Faculty, Voronezh State University
- Mr. Grigoriy Uskov, Physics Faculty, Voronezh State University
- Dr Maxim Kharchenko, Faculty of Philosophy and Psychology, Voronezh State University
- Prof Alexander Shashkin, Dean, Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Voronezh State University
A set of electronic and hard copy handouts
- Reference book «European scholarships for you»
- Collection of proceedings of international scientific conference «Russia and EU: challenges of creating common space of research and education». – Voronezh, 2007
- Newsletter application form
- Newsletter #20 «FP7. Specific issue»
- Newsletter #24
- Partner offer form for participation in FP7
- Leaflet about activities of the Central Black Soil Regional Information Point for Scientific and Technological Cooperation with the EU
- Project short description form
- Presentations by coach Andrey Girenko
- List of participants with contacts
- Feedback form
- List of Russian NCPs with contacts
- Project objective description form
- Target audiences in Europe
- Graphical presentation of work packages
- Project objectives
For the training workshop
- Programme of the training workshop
- Presentations by coach Andrey Girenko
- Leaflets on FP7
- THE SEVENTH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME (FP7)
- A New Approach to International S&T Cooperation in the EU’s 7th Framework Programme (2007-2013)
- Description of guidelines for applicants
- For each FP7 Theme:
- guidelines for applicants
- partner offer form
- Subscription form
- Newsletter #20 “FP7. Specific issue”
- The latest newsletter issue
The CBS RIP (contacts)
European scholarships (direct link to a Reference book «for you»)